Symptom: Eclipse client will not connect, it runs but when you attempt to scan or email, the system says the client is in the process of upgrading.
Solution: This is a known issue with 17.6 and some systems. To work around it, do the following:
- Close the eclipse Client.
- Stop the Automation Service and set it to Disabled.
- Open the eclipse client, and go to the Configure Service tab.
- Uncheck Automatic Updates
- Go into system services, re-enable and start the automation service. The client should connect.
If the client fails to connect still, do the above steps, but before opening the client and going to the Automation Tab, head to C:\ProgramData\Eclipse and delete the Automationservice.config file.
Failing this, the issue should be fixed in 17.14.