Description: Here you get a walk through on how to find out who is using Concurrent licenses, and to remove them if need be.
Software Version: 17.20.xxxxx
1) Log onto Eclipse with an account that is an Administrator.
2) Go to the ADMIN tab and click LICENSING
3) Scroll down on the licenses until you see "User (concurrent)", "User (Named)" and "View (Concurrent)"
- User (Concurrent): at any given time, the number of users who have the ability to view, capture, and file.
- User (Named): a user licensed reserved for specific user.
- View (Concurrent): at any given time, the number of users who have the ability only to view documents.
- To set users who should only have a view license (IE, that they won't ever use a user license), downgrade them after selecting the user in the user list.
>> If the License is in Use, there will be a black arrow to the left of that license. Click on it to view who is using it. From there you can remove the person by clicking the "x" by their username.