Description: Fujitsu scanners don't integrate all too well with Docstar. The issue seems to be that the basic Docstar settings like autosize detection/deskew/despeckle have unintended results.
To enable duplex scanning with blank page removal and document splitting:
to split on blank pages:
***keep everything basic except for
1. split on blank pages
***2.have to set duplex in order to split on just the front page
3.set margins and threshold here, too:
200 pixels for all
30 pixel threshold
These numbers seem to work well in most circumstances.
4. , remove blank pages in docstar basic settings
Now go to advanced settings.
5.paper source - set to feeder both sides (duplex)
6. set paper size to scanner's maximum
7. resolution to 300 (to slow scan speed)
8. in image category, set vertical streaks reduction to on (also will slow speed)
9. under page category, set cropping to auto size (long page)
10. set blank page detection to off
for double feed detection:
multifeed detection set to detect and then stop and show image