Description: The Docstar client needs to be installed on a user's PC if scanning, batch imports, print imports, or email imports will be utilized.
- Log into Eclipse in your web browser.
- Click on the "Capture Tab"
- You might receive a prompt to install the client. Click on "Install Client Services"
**If the "client connection help" screen doesn't popup, click the “No Client
available” link under the capture tab.**
- Navigate to your downloads folder and right click "Client Service Setup.exe" and then select "Run As Administrator"
- “I agree to the license…” and then click install.
After it finishes installing click close. The program will be running in the system tray.
Restart your PC.
Open the Docstar client by clicking its icon in the system tray and then log in as the user.
Ensure the "Eclipse URL" matches the URL of the Docstar site (example: http://example/EclipseWeb).
To install Office integration and the Docstar PDF printer, click the 'modules' tab and then either the 'print import' or 'office integration' button. MS Office should be closed during the install.