Description: When you have a client Outlook that is stuck on disabled and keeps reverting.
Software Version: 16.x and later.
- Open Regedit
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins(name_of_the_addin)
- (Note this location may vary in different versions. Just go to Office\Outlook and find the name of the addin which should be like M+ArchiveOutlookAddin.
- After selecting the Addin, you should see the values stored in this key. One of the values is labeled "LoadBehavior".
- If the Data of this key is 2, then it is auto-disabling it.
- Change this value to 3 then close and reopen outlook and it will work as intended.