Description: DocStar ECM PackageWorks delivers streamlined, intelligent package-based workflows designed to dramatically increase productivity and ensure that document packages are consistent and complete.
DocStar ECM PackageWorks helps streamline the task of collecting and managing key documents as part of the case management process. Your organization benefits from a faster, easier, and more accessible document collection and management process through features designed to deliver:
- Cost and time savings—eliminate costly and time-consuming document gathering and compliance guesswork
- Better client relations—process cases faster to improve client responsiveness
- Enhanced visibility and control—gain centralized document and status information and audit trails with quick, easy access
DocStar Forms and DocStar Workflow integration
Document package/slot definition (document requirements, document and package approval requirements, status, due dates, and more)
Submission type definition (composition and sequence)
Work smarter DocStar ECM PackageWorks allows your important business documents to be routed electronically, enabling users to process work more efficiently, faster, and more accurately. DocStar PackageWorks builds a document checklist designed to gather and track a set of documents necessary to complete a business workflow.
With DocStar ECM PackageWorks:
- Create unlimited sets of document package requirements that predefine and guide the collection and completion of document workflows
- Use built-in alerts and approval capabilities to create and maintain consistent processes
- Direct items to the right users, to allow for timely action and eliminating confusion
- Streamline case/transaction management to accomplish more business, more accurately
Reduce tedious steps
Automate time-consuming and error-prone manual processes to increase productivity and operational efficiency, delivering a significant increase in workplace productivity.
- Streamline people-based activities and track progress
- Standardize manual processes, such as the distribution of inter-office mail
With DocStar ECM PackageWorks, you will know how processes are performing. Managers can identify any lags and workflow bottlenecks that occur to redistribute workloads to other users before problems escalate.
- Easily maintain performance comparisons
- Track document-related activity to improve quality and user productivity
- Gain accurate and timely system feedback for reallocating staffing resources
- Find the status of any document package instantly
Higher productivity— higher profits
You can better manage the routine work processes with DocStar PackageWorks to achieve a competitive edge.
- Reduce time and costs by dramatically speeding up processes—avoid “dead time” between process steps
- Lower overhead costs
- Improve customer service effectiveness
- Make more-informed decisions
Meet compliance goals
Regulatory mandates and reporting requirements from Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and others have strict rules on how companies process, track, disclose, and distribute information. DocStar ECM with DocStar ECM PackageWorks helps to enforce accountability and support compliance by standardizing and tracking business processes. You will know who completed tasks, when, and where.
- Demonstrate compliance via a DocStar PackageWorks audit trail
- Set and enforce security levels to maintain proper access and support compliance
These are the Definitions of the actions in Packageworks. Packages act a lot like the Folder Structure - but keeps all the information in one spot (like New Hires. First page: Resume, Second: drug Screening/Background Check. Fifth: Forms [w2, direct deposit, other forms required for new hires..etc). Because this is the main reason behind Packages, these documents can not be placed into Folders, at this time. The individual document pages should still be searchable in the retrieve tab.
This is the Sub Menu (if you have PackageWorks). You will see this under the Actions menu in Retrieve (as well as when the document is open).
Add To Package: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a document, adds the selected document(s) to a package.
Archive Package: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, archives the selected package(s).
De-Archive Package: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, de-archives the selected package(s).
Cleanup: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, this will remove all empty, non-mandatory slots from the package.
Clone: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, allows users to duplicate a package and choose which slots will be duplicated.
Send Submission: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, sends the package as an email with an internal memo and an external memo.
Switch Package Type: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, allows you to change the type of a package, and will match slots from the old type with the new one by name and add any missing slots from the new type.
Reset Package: Part of the PackageWorks Feature Set. If the selected item is a package, resets all package defaults to the default for the package type.