- Open the document you need to reorder and make sure your thumbnails are showing.
- If your thumbnails aren't showing, go to Actions --> Thumbnails --> Left/Right
- Navigate to the page(s) you need to reorder on the thumbnails by scrolling up and down on them .
- Select the page you want to reorder, it will show you it's selected by a light blue outline around it.
- If you have multiple pages to select, you can hold the CTRL button and click on the pages you need to select.
- If you need to select a range of pages you can also hold the shift button and click (ex. pages 5-10; would be done by clicking page 5, hold shift and click on page 10)
- Right click on the selected pages and click on "Reorder Pages"
- It will remind you which pages you selected and if it will be moved before or after the page you select.
Modified on: Thu, 29 Aug, 2019 at 4:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.