The information below will show you how to get a list of all of your users in DocStar.
Instructions to Export Users in Docstar
Step 1: Export users
- Go to the Admin tab and select "Export" underneath Settings.
- Check the "Users" box on the left hand side and then press the Export button.
Step 2: Opening and Formatting the File
- Once you have hit export, it will download a zip file which you can then extract the files. Should see two files similar to the ones listed below.
- If you don't already have it installed, download Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/) to open the file. Once you've done so, it will look like a mess of code.
- Copy all of the text that is shown in the Notepad++ file and paste it on https://regexr.com/ and paste the expression below in the expression box.
Step 3: Export the Formatted Usernames
- Go to the Tools tab and select "List"
- Once you've done that, a list of the usernames should be below that. Copy and paste the usernames into your preferred text editor.