Description: If "Open in Outlook" is not working, use the steps in this article as a temporary solution.
Solution: Manually download and send a document from your device.
Instructions to Send a Document from Docstar
- Select the document that you would like to send and go to the "Actions" dropdown on the top left of the document viewer.
- Select "Save a Copy" from the dropdown menu.
- From there, you can select the preferred options when downloading and exporting the file. Below are the basic ones you can select. Select "Save".
- Once you have hit "Save", this should download the document that should be accessible in your preferred browser, as well as in your computer's downloads folder.
- Open up your preferred emailing application and create a new message and attach the document to the email by selecting the paperclip and selecting "Attach file" or "Browse this computer"
- Locate the downloaded document in the downloads folder of your computer.
- Select "Open".
- Once you have done all of the steps above, you should be able to send the attached document.